Freedom to pursue passions, to cross borders, to start businesses. It’s an ambitious dream but the impact is immense.
Frictions in money movement, business startups, taxes, and fees, all reduce freedom. Yet, the solution isn’t solely political, it’s cultural.
Cultivating a culture of freedom starts with us.
Let’s drive towards understanding freedom, not just in our professional lives but also in our personal and family lives.
Digging deep on banks is what I do.
🔔 Follow Brian on Linkedin: Brian Pillmore
- Third Quarter GDP Better than Expected, But Underlying Numbers Signal Trouble Ahead
- My favorite part of being an entrepreneur:
- Teaching my daughter to ski in just a day and a half taught me more than it taught her.
- What Is SWIFT and Why Should You Care?
- I was heading out the door for work when my son made a strange request.