A decade ago, fintechs seemed like the new kids on the block, poised to disrupt traditional banking.
It’s all about collaboration.
Integrating tech innovations into age-old banking systems and merging agility with trust.
It’s the best of both worlds.
With joint forces, we’re redefining customer experiences, streamlining services, and pushing boundaries.
It’s collaborative, it’s innovative, and it’s promising.
Digging deep on banks is what I do.
🔔 Follow Brian on Linkedin: Brian Pillmore
- MARKETS DIVE AS FED RAISES RATES AGAIN AND POWELL SUGGESTS FIGHT AGAINST INFLATION FAR FROM DONE
- Goldman Sacks, BofA Predict 3 More Interest Rate Hikes in 2023
- If there is 1 thing I can tell you about interest rates, It’s that the current situation is NOT sustainable.
- Wells Fargo CEO: U.S. Economy Not Prepared for Coming Fed Interest Hikes
- Bitcoin Price Sluggish as Fed Signals Multiple Rate Hikes for 2022